Remco wrote:
> I have/had all the described problems with a ZD1211. With linux-2.6.18-rc1 /
> wpa_supplicant 0.4.8 (no patches) things seem to have improved a bit.
>
> What follows is just user experience, I just hope there's something useful in
> it.

OK, yours seems to be different problem then. Well, at least a complete
blindness to data packets is off the cards.

I still suspect it might be wpa_supplicant confusing us - softmac still
isn't great at handling iwconfig ioctl's in quick succession. Joe Jezak
is working on this, maybe that has helped.

I have half-fixed my ZD1211B problem in my tree: I can now connect (and
send data to/from) unencrypted networks. I don't think encryption is
working yet, I need to double check that though...