-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [zd1211-devs] make[1]: *** No rule to make target `modules'. Stop.
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 01:10:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: corktowner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: zd1211-devs@lists.sourceforge.net

I am running OpenSUSE SLICK, kernel 2.6.13. I am trying to install the device driver for a Hawking Technology Mini Wireless-G USB adapter, model HWU54G. I have read through the message threads, and saw others with similar problems, but the solutions offered were of no help to me. I have attached the output from the Terminal session for your review. I am relatively new to using Linux, would like to stop using all MS products. Any help is appreciated. Thanksmake-result.pdf

Sent from the zd1211-devs forum at Nabble.com.