Hi Jose,

On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 06:11:17PM +0200, Jose Pascual wrote:
> I know that driver is for zd1211 and zd1211b but It's not possible to
> generate a only one binary driver for both.
>
> It's possible to do it in two different binary and using modprobe it's
> posible to resolve it, but It's a loss of memory mainly in embedded
> systems,

I did prepare a patch for the non-rw version of the driver to accomplish
this, but it didn't make it onto the version of the code distributed by
this project, presumably because it's quite unpleasant and will be hard
to maintain if you're regularly updating your code with the upstream
code from Zydas.  It does work for my company though, and I'd be happy
to send you my version of the driver if you're interested.

Mike