I've installed Edgy Eft on my AMD64, but I'm unfortunately not able to
get online with my zd1211.
I get this when plugging in my 3Com dongle:

USB_Set_Configuration() failed
Failed with error -5

If I try to ifconfig up eth1 (or wlan0, can't remember), I get a kernel
panic. This is an old driver though (r63 IIRC). Does anyone have a newer
driver (or a workaround) for Edgy Eft AMD64 that is available online

Øyvind Repvik