On 06-08-12 20:58 Maxime wrote:

> I connected a computer using a usb dongle (0ace:1215) to my access point
> (WPA/PSK), and the system hit a BUG over night.
> Let me know what I can do to help,
>
> Max
>
>         if (!test_and_set_bit(0, &work->pending)) {
>                 BUG_ON(timer_pending(timer));      <--- XXX
>                 BUG_ON(!list_empty(&work->entry));

Looks like a bug in softmac, where a delayed work item is
scheduled again, without canceling the old on. The work queue
stuff is not very tolerant against such things. You shouldn't also
try to cancel a work item, if no work item has been scheduled
before.

Honestly I've never worked on softmac. I put it on my TODO list,
but I make no promises. Maybe Daniel looks into it. If you want
you could start to look into it.

--
Uli Kunitz