Hello

I have D-link DI-524 with WPA, 2.6.16 kernel, A-Link WL54USB dongle. I am able
to connect to the access point and get ip-address through DHCP, but as soon as
I try to actually use the connection I get disconnected. The connection works
only for a few seconds. I get "disassociated reason 3" and when I look at the
access point log file, I see line Disassociated wpa retey [sic] failed. (Should
be "retry failed").

When I ping the connection right after it has been created, I get timeout
regularly. The Linux computer is located appr. 5 meters from the access point.
I have Windows computer next it, no problems with it. When wpa_supplicant
starts to recreate the connection after it has been dropped, the access point
seems to be flooded, because Windows machine also looses connection.

Could anyone help? I'll provide more information if needed. Thanks.