On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 06:00:03PM +0200, Jose Pascual wrote:
> Is someone using a based on zd1211B stick with linux 2.4.x?

Yes, my company is.  We've got it working fine (on the ARM platform).

> Which release?
> Which 2.4.x version?

Our kernel version is 2.4.26-vrs1-bast2.  I'm not sure which version of
the zd1211 driver we're using; it's probably based on a reasonably old
version of the ath driver with updates from zydas's public releases,
plus fixes from ourselves.

You can download the source code for our kernel and zd1211 driver from
http://copper.reciva.com/sources/v255-c-092/reciva-kernel-v24060711%2b01.tar.bz2
We've put the driver in the directory drivers/net/wireless/zd1211 .

Mike