arandamandi wrote:
> Hi,i follow instruction for zd1211-rw
> i have new kernel 2.6.18
> my device is zyxel g-air 220
> i have first edited usb.c on kernel sources and
> add my usb id,then i configure network
> with rate=54M (i'm on slackware current)
> Drivers works,wpa too but there is a problem
> rate is 11M!!
> :(
> How to solve?
> Thanks
Other problems are

"blue led" doesn't work

ifconfig statistic "RX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0"
are all 0,same thing for iwconfig statistics

and dmesg said

"usb 1-2: firmware device id 0x4330 and actual device id 0x4810 differ,
continuing anyway
zd1211rw 1-2:1.0: firmware version 4605"

Sent from the zd1211-devs mailing list archive at

Zd1211-devs mailing list -