Laurent Riffard wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I recently got an USB Wifi adapter which appears to be a "Sagem XG76NA"
> (USB ID is 079b:0062, RF Type is AL2230).
>
> I compiled zd1211rw from http://dsd.object4.net/git/zd1211.git and run
> it with 2.6.18-mm2 kernel. When I plug the adapter, the following lines
> appear in dmesg:
>

> =================================
> [ INFO: inconsistent lock state ]
> 2.6.18-mm2 #163
> inconsistent {hardirq-on-W} -> {in-hardirq-W} usage.

Thanks for the report. Someone else sent me this as well. It is indeed
highlighting a potential issue in our locking, but a deadlock would
realistically never occur due to the way the device behaves (serially).
It is definitely something that should be fixed though. Perhaps you
could file a bug at http://bugzilla.kernel.org for this, and assign it
to me?

Thanks,