Matthieu CASTET wrote:
> the EP_REGS_OUT endpoint on my device is interrupt not bulk [1].
> This cause the problem described on
> [2]

I don't see any problems described there. You'll get debug messages for
each URB if debugging is enabled no matter if they are bulk or intr.
Note that David writes "So if that matters, you've got a driver bug" <--
note the 'if'.

Also, usb_interrupt_msg() is just a wrapper for usb_bulk_msg().

Zd1211-devs mailing list -