On Sat, 28 Oct 2006, Harald Dunkel wrote:

> the good-ol' zd1211-driver-83 doesn't build anymore with
> 2.6.19-rc2 (something about a changed data structure).
> Is the "non-rw" driver still under development?

I'll commit useful patches I get (there are still some minor patches
sitting in my inbox though). IMHO the most useful thing would be to merge
the latest vendor driver's changes but as I wrote some weeks ago this is
not trivial and should be done by someone who has access and knowledge of
both big and little endian machines.

So, anyone got patches? :-)

Regards