Ulrich Kunitz wrote:
> On 06-11-23 22:52 Benoit PAPILLAULT wrote:
>
>> Patch (replacing the previous) is attached.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Benoit
>
> Benoit,
>
> Thank's again for demonstrating how to solve the issue. I've
> reworked your patch. You can find the new patch below. Please
> check it with IPv6. I don't have here a running AP with IPv6
> enabled.

IPv6 needs to ignore packets sent, which is not done in your patch.
However, I think such filtering is not zd1211 specific and could be
better done in the generic softmac layer. What is the process to patch
the softmac layer? I was also wondering if filtering ALL packets whose
sender mac is our MAC would be more appropriate? (currently, my patch
only filters out multicast packets with sender MAC being our MAC).

I'll try your patch on my 2.6.18 kernel as well, later.

Best regards,
Benoit