Dear developer list members,

I've got a problem with the zd1211rw driver using kernel .6.19 and the MSI
US54SE (zd1211b chip) which is in your support list.

I recompiled the kernel with the required settings according to your file.

The device seems to be correctly detected and the driver seems to be loaded.

When I run Ifup it does a 255.255.255.255 lookup and after some trys it goes
sleeping without getting an answer on the DHCP request. The device also
doesn't work with fixed IP.

dmesg says this  when run after I do ifup eth1

zd1211rw 1-2:1.0: error ioread32(CR_REG1): -11

it also says the eth1 device "is not ready"

the usb dongle however seems to "see" the access point hence it does report
the right access point MAC in iwconfig

I checked several how-to's & stuff if there is any known solution to the
problem. So far I found none.