Hi Daniel,

A few months ago I exentensively tested the reboot/reload problems, with the
rw driver. I had intensive mailcontact with Uli then.
I'm afraid my tests then proved that the firmware version was of no
influence to my reboot/reload problems.

I'm not saying there is no bug that can be resolved this way, I'm just
saying it will not solve all reboot/reload problems.

Best regards,
Hans.