Dnia Thu, 28 Dec 2006 06:25:09 -0800 (PST)
athoslnx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napisaƂ(a):

> amd64:/home/athoslnx# iwlist scann
>                     Bit Rates:1 Mb/s; 2 Mb/s; 5.5 Mb/s; 6 Mb/s; 9 Mb/s
>                               11 Mb/s; 12 Mb/s; 18 Mb/s; 22 Mb/s; 24
> Mb/s 36 Mb/s; 48 Mb/s; 54 Mb/s

> amd64:/home/athoslnx# iwconfig
>           Bit Rate=1 Mb/s

> Bit Rate=1 Mb/s
> it does not succeed to go more than 1!!! someone can help me? I am
> using kernel 2.6.19.1
>
> they are not never successful to make to go this card because to need
> of this script in this sequence otherwise it does not go!
>
> amd64:/home/athoslnx# cat configurazioni/wifi/wifi3.sh
> #! /bin/sh
>
> ifconfig eth1 up
> sleep 1
> iwconfig eth1 essid "*********************"
> sleep 1
> iwconfig eth1 key **************
> sleep 1
> iwconfig eth1 enc restricted
> echo ok script finish!

Have you tried to change the bit rate?
Manually? zd1211rw does not support automatical bitrate changing yet. I
guess it was written in the FAQ: iwconfig <interface> rate <your
choosen rate>. (or sth similar). Write it at the end of your script...

--
Tomasz bla Fortuna