Le 30.12.2006 20:43, Ulrich Kunitz a écrit :
> On 06-12-30 12:52 Laurent Riffard wrote:
>
>> But now, it oops with 2.6.20-rc2-mm1 (see BUG output below). The BUG at
>> crypto/blkcipher.c:317 does not happen every time, but it always oops at
>> arc4_crypt
>> (seems to be line 67 "*out++ = *in ^ S[(a + b) & 0xff];", I guess "out" is
>> invalid).
>>
>> Any idea why this happens ?
>
> There have been reports that the crypto routines have now problems
> if called in interrupt context. It is patched in the wireless-2.6
> branch of my GIT tree. Please notify that it contains the signal
> strength handling code, which is reported to create issues.
>
> Regards,
>
> Uli

I tested your wireless-2.6 branch and it works fine with 2.6.12-rc2-mm1.

Many thanks.

Oh, I just tested the in-mm-kernel zd1211rw driver: it works well too. Since it
appears
to be stable enough, I'm going to switch to this version and I won't use
anymore the
git-tree versions. Unless if there is a good reason to use a git-tree version.
--
laurent