has anyone link to complete driver from vendor or community driver which
is compiling clean on 2.6.19-1?

I compile it without problems on 2.6.15. but on this new kernel version
it does not work. I prefer the full source, not just patches because it
is hard to patch it.

I am using zd1211-driver-r83 version or vendor version.

The zd1211rw does not work with my 3COM USB wireless stick.

Thank you.