Kelvin Xu wrote:
> Dear all,
> Has there been any development on the driver, to allow cross-compilation to
> a ARM target?
> Is such cross-compilation possible?

It certainly does crosscompile cleanly for ARM9, but the last version I
took from CVS (28th Jan) didn't work with wpa_supplicant.  Also when I
stressed it with traffic yesterday it trashed the USB Host driver, but
that might be due to my patching.  The device I am using it with has
only a USB 1.1 port, it can be due to that too.

Zd1211-devs mailing list -