On Sat, 2007-03-24 at 19:46 -0700, arandamandi wrote:
> Hi
> Zd1211rw
> zyxel g-air 220
> kernel
> with 0.4.9 wpa_supplicant..all ok,connect,autenticate,etc..
> with 0.5.7...no autentication message(SoftMAC: Open Authentication completed
> with ...)
> How to solve?
> Thanks
Probably a configuration issue; I've been using .5.7 for quite some
 time without issue.
Build a person a fire, and they may be warm for a day.
Set that person on fire, and they will be warm for the rest of their
GnuPG Public Key ID 1024D/203C7431.
Public Key Available From http://keyserv.nic-se.se:11371/#extract