I am ready to do that.Can you guide me . I'll be helpfull for me

On 4/12/07, Daniel Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Gomathi sankar wrote:
> I too need details about ZYDAS for a research in it. Help me please

The device specs are private, sorry. We will only distribute them to
people who make significant contributions to open source driver
development.

You can try approaching Atheros to obtain/buy device specs. The devices
are still in production.

Daniel