Hello everybody,

I have been working with the board AT91RM9200-EK. I ported a 2.6.20
linux kernel and I added a Wi-Fi extension. I am also using BusyBox
v1.1.2 with uClibc 0.9.28. Now I want to install a mini web server and
a ftp application for testing the performance provided by the wireless
interface.

Which software packages do you recommend to me?

All suggestions are welcomed!

Regards,

Javier