Hello,

I'm trying to use a USB WLAN stick (0ace:1215) with your driver.
Unluckily, I need to have master mode so I tried the zd1211(b) driver
which fails most of the time. In fact it seemed to work once, but I
can't reproduce that state.

I have two questions. Is there anybody who can tell me what is necessary
to use the vendor driver besides compiling the source and having the
firmware at the right place? Are there any additional kernel modules
that I must/must not include?

Is there something like a roadmap for the zd1211rw so that I can
estimate when the master mode will be ready for that driver?

Regards

Stefan