I am using ZyDAS ZD1211 linux dirver for my USB wireless module on my
embedded board. Its working!

I did some file transfer. But especially during the big file transfer,
transfer stoped. And later tftp program says "time out".

I tried same USB at my host PC with ZD1211 driver. And Its working without
problem. Then i found a diffrent bettwen Host and OmniFlash.