Marco Pracucci wrote:
> I have cross compiled the kernel 2.6.23.8 and tested it. The same
> problem occurs and I have attached the system log.
> Do you have any idea, test to do or suggestion?

See if the device works under the same kernel on another system.

See if the device works with a different type of access point.

Try the vendor driver (you'll probably have to use another system for
that, I'm fairly sure it won't work on ARM).

Use another system with a wifi card in monitor mode to confirm or deny
my suspicion that the device isn't transmitting any frames.