I'm the one who has error -12 when plugging in his 0ace:1215. I started
debugging it and this is what I found out:
Right before the error 12, there's a line in the logs:

phy1: Failed to initialize wep
which should be caused by a negative value returned by ieee80211_wep_init
what happened because the call to crypto_alloc_blkcipher returned a negative
crypto_alloc_blkcipher is an inline function defined in

This is everything I know about the problem because somehow I wasn't able to
debug crypto_alloc_base in crypto/api.c.

The same thing happened with another device (0586:3401) and also with the
same device on another machine, kernels 2.6.25 and 2.6.26.

Any idea? Please give me a hint.

Sent from the zd1211-devs mailing list archive at Nabble.com.