--- On Thu, 29/10/09, Daniel Schmitt <daniel.schm...@udo.edu> wrote:

> Hello Hin-Tak,
>
> this URL does not work either:
> http://htl10.users.sourceforge.net/LinuxUSB_AR2524-3.0.0.56_2009May_pathset/
>
> Can you please mail me a .tar.bz-archive of the patches you
> did for the
> ZD1211 3.00 Vendor driver?
> I want to get AP mode running and this doesn't work with
> zd1211rw driver.
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel

Sorry, I moved it slightly:
http://htl10.users.sourceforge.net/patchsets/LinuxUSB_AR2524-3.0.0.56/

and withdrawn patch 04 (which I inherit from somebody), which seems to be not
needed and breaks 64-bit platform; there were also two new patches which ports
it forward to 2.6.30/2.6.31 since I last wrote.