Benoit PAPILLAULT wrote:
> Very good point. I have two hardware here : one is zd1211 and the other
> is zd1211b. If I test with both, will it be ok?

IIRC, 2 of my ZD1211B devices behave differently.

Also, the reason that you lose performance is likely because the chip
will stop synchronizing its clock to the clock of the BSS that you are
connected to, and will instead attempt to be more flexible in terms of
receiving data from anywhere at any given time.

Daniel