Le samedi 30 octobre 2010 à 06:22 +0100, Hin-Tak Leung a écrit :

> That's not what I said - I said there is some evidence that the *new*
minstrel
> rate control algorithm doesn't work, so older kernel kernel releases
work better
> for some people.

That's not what I experience :
* with minstrel, there is some rate control going on since the rate
isn't stuck at 1Mb
* with pid (stock driver from kernel 2.6.32 and 2.6.35 when I set it at
build time), there wasn't any rate control : rate stayed at 1Mb/s if I
didn't set it otherwise.

However, with minstrel (stock driver from 2.6.35) I get these
disconnections during upload. I also get them with pid when I set it at
build time so maybe the two issues (rate control and disconnections)
aren't related.