This is my third attempt to reach you via email. I was specifically
requested to contact you in account of your striking professional
record. Having gone through the lines and now convinced of your
credibility, I am writing under the instruction of my superiors, who
are members of the economic planning commission of Bahrain.

We wish to engage your services for a task/contract in your locale
and would like to confirm if you are still dutifully active in your career.
If interested, kindly confirm your current status so we may provide
complete details upon reading from you.

--
Regards,

Rasheed B. Abdulla
Member
Foreign Economic Relations Directorate (FERD)
Building 100, Road 1702, Block 317,
P.O Box 333,
Diplomatic Area
Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain