Many thanks for the quick responses!

I am receiving these errors:
```
error in /usr/local/bro/share/bro/base/init-bare.bro, line 1: plugin
Demo::ConnTaste is not available
fatal error in /usr/local/bro/share/bro/base/init-bare.bro, line 1:
Failed to activate requested dynamic plugin(s).
```

After executing these commands:
```
git clone --recursive https://github.com/zeek/zeek.git
cd zeek
./configure
make
DIST=`pwd`

cd aux/bro-aux/plugin-support
./init-plugin -u ./conn-taste Demo ConnTaste
BRO_PLUGIN_PATH=`pwd`

cd ${DIST}
cd ../
git clone https://github.com/esnet/binpac_quickstart.git
cd binpac_quickstart
pip install docopt jinja2
./start.py ConnTaste "Connection Byte Offset Tasting"
${BRO_PLUGIN_PATH}/conn-taste/ --tcp --buffered --plugin

cd ${BRO_PLUGIN_PATH}/conn-taste
./configure --bro-dist=${DIST}
make

cd ${DIST}
./configure
make
make install

bro -NN Demo::ConnTaste
```

I'm guessing there is some environment variable I am missing as I tried
zeek/testing/btest/plugins/protocol.bro as Robin suggested and the
@TEST-EXEC statements worked as expected.

-AK