2009/6/24 Siegfried Gevatter <rai...@ubuntu.com>:
> [Launchpad's lists are working again.]
>
> 2009/6/24 Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen <mikkel.kamst...@gmail.com>:
>> Maybe zeitgeist.api instead of .util - that way it is more clear that
>> it is indeed public api.
>
> Wouldn't this cause confusion? If it was zeitgeist.api I'd expect it
> to do the same as the D-Bus API.

Well, I didn't think of this, but if you get that thought it probably
means that 50% of the world would think that. I hate to be
bikeshedding this - maybe zeigeistlib? That would be in line with a
number of other Python libs like urllib and bzrlib.

 - or just make a decision, I promise I wont complain :-). It wont be
a huge disaster changing the name before we really announce the API as
stable.

--
Cheers,
Mikkel