Yes, writing tutorials, howtos and documentation in general is a good
idea. But instead of writing them in multiple places all over the
internet suggest creating this documentation in doc/ of lp:zeitgeist
using the restructured text format. We should then publish them on
http://docs.zeitgeist-project.com by using sphinx.

** Changed in: zeitgeist

--
Tutorial
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: Confirmed

Bug description:
We should write tutorials on our blogs howto set up zeitgeist on ubuntu, redhat
and opensuse!
Then it woudl be cool if each one of us writes about some application he is
developing that uses Zeitgeist!
We should keep them as drafts and then every week one of us blogs!