I don't agree. The datasources are required if you want Zeitgeist to be
useful (and those which don't work on the system where they are
installed are automatically disabled). We could put them in a package by
themselves (alone, not with any other stuff like zeitgeistfs which is
something completely different) but there isn't much point in that right
now, as it just adds more overhead (yet another project where bugs need
to be managed, another tarball to create, more makefile mess, another
package for Debian, etc).

--
Export extensions and dataproviders into a new package
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: New

Bug description:
We should take everything thath as nothing to do with the the engine itself or
anything that communicates via dbus with the engine outside the package and
create a new one or even a project called zeitgeist-dataproviders and
zeitgeist-extensions. What do you think?