Yes but yet again the dataproviders for example add dependencies to the whole
Which I think does not make sense at all! Especially if we want to port to KDE!

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist
    Milestone: None => 0.3

Export extensions and dataproviders into a new package
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: New

Bug description:
We should take everything thath as nothing to do with the the engine itself or
anything that communicates via dbus with the engine outside the package and
create a new one or even a project called zeitgeist-dataproviders and
zeitgeist-extensions. What do you think?