actually it should if i am inserting a bookmarked website then we should set it
as bookmarked
what you are refering to is bookmarked events

--
dataprovider should not set 'bookmarked' value
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: New

Bug description:
We should understand the 'bookmarked' attribute of an entry as an user action,
an action which can exclusively be set by any zeitgeist client. As a conclusion
of this dataprovider should not be able to set the 'bookmarked' flag for an new
item.