Yeah, he convinced me after discussing this on IRC. Bookmarks should be
preserved and then the applications using them can just use additional
filters (eg. "most used this month") to limit the amount of bookmarks it
gets when the space is limited.

--
dataprovider should not set 'bookmarked' value
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: New

Bug description:
We should understand the 'bookmarked' attribute of an entry as an user action,
an action which can exclusively be set by any zeitgeist client. As a conclusion
of this dataprovider should not be able to set the 'bookmarked' flag for an new
item.