I am working on a new engine called querymancer_engine.py in the branch
lp:~kamstrup/zeitgeist/zeitgeist-querymancer-engine. Progress is good,
but I have not completed the port away from Storm just yet (read:the
engine is not in a working state).

** Branch linked: lp:~kamstrup/zeitgeist/zeitgeist-querymancer-engine

** Changed in: zeitgeist/0.3

** Changed in: zeitgeist/0.3
    Milestone: None => 0.2.1

** Changed in: zeitgeist/0.3
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen (kamstrup)

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist
    Milestone: 0.3 => 0.2.1

--
Remove Storm ORM dependency
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: New
Status in Zeitgeist Engine 0.3 series: New

Bug description:
In the current state of zeitgeist we are using python-strom ORM as our database
engine, but we are doing big parts of our queries by hand anyway. So we should
drop strom as soon as possible.