I just merged lp:~kamstrup/zeitgeist/zeitgeist-querymancer-engine. And
is *almost* working. Storm is stil the default backend though. To test
it out set the ZEITGEIST_ENGINE=querymancer environment variable.

Remove Storm ORM dependency
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: New
Status in Zeitgeist Engine 0.3 series: In Progress

Bug description:
In the current state of zeitgeist we are using python-strom ORM as our database
engine, but we are doing big parts of our queries by hand anyway. So we should
drop strom as soon as possible.