This is now in the 0.2.1 branch and set to default. Could use some
testing before release, or maybe additional unit tests.

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist/0.3

--
Remove Storm ORM dependency
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: Fix Released
Status in Zeitgeist Engine 0.3 series: Fix Released

Bug description:
In the current state of zeitgeist we are using python-strom ORM as our database
engine, but we are doing big parts of our queries by hand anyway. So we should
drop strom as soon as possible.