Seif wants to use the feature so we decided we will use my way in 0.2.1
(so that we make it available but remain compatible with 0.2) and in 0.3
we will drop the support for using anything other than a list in uri,
text, etc.

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist
    Milestone: 0.3 => 0.2.1

** Changed in: zeitgeist
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Siegfried Gevatter (rainct)

--
Inconsistency in FindEvents/CountEvents filter
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: In Progress

Bug description:
Some of our filters (eg., tags, source, content, etc) take an array of
different possibilities, but uri does only take a single string; this should be
made more consistent (probably making the uri take an array too). Maybe we
could even consider accepting everywhere either a single value or an array.