Actually I am talking about both. I stand by what you describe in
comment 8 and I myself in comment 3 and you realize in comment 8 :-).

But the question in comment 6 is about something else.

The bookmarked True/False is also a too weak description. It is not fx.
not compatible with the standard hierarchical bookmarks of the Places
menu in the Gnome panel. Where ones has folders of bookmarks...

--
Inconsistency in FindEvents/CountEvents filter
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/404914

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: In Progress

Bug description:
Some of our filters (eg., tags, source, content, etc) take an array of
different possibilities, but uri does only take a single string; this should be
made more consistent (probably making the uri take an array too). Maybe we
could even consider accepting everywhere either a single value or an array.