> Ok, but then I am basically saying that the only possible consumer of
the "bookmark" field is the dedicated Zeitgeist UI.

I don't agree. Bookmarks are used to mark that an user consider the
importance of an item above average. This can then be considered
together with frequency of use, associated tags, etc. to choose where
and how to display the item.

--
Inconsistency in FindEvents/CountEvents filter
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: In Progress

Bug description:
Some of our filters (eg., tags, source, content, etc) take an array of
different possibilities, but uri does only take a single string; this should be
made more consistent (probably making the uri take an array too). Maybe we
could even consider accepting everywhere either a single value or an array.