Anyway, the bug (of not accepting a list for "uri" and "name") has been
fixed now; I'm leaving a 0.3 task open so that I don't forget to remove
the backwards compatibility in 0.3 (will do once the 0.2.1 tarball is
out, so that merging isn't unnecessarily complicated more).

Some more changes we could do for 0.3 (unrelated to this):
 - Rename "name" to "text".
 - Currently tags have an AND condition. We could let the tags filter take a
list of lists (instead of just a list) so that everything inside a list has an
AND condition but the different lists have an OR condition between each other.

** Also affects: zeitgeist/0.2

** Also affects: zeitgeist/0.3

** Changed in: zeitgeist/0.2

** Changed in: zeitgeist/0.3

** Changed in: zeitgeist/0.3

** Changed in: zeitgeist/0.3
    Milestone: None => 0.3

** Changed in: zeitgeist/0.3
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Siegfried Gevatter (rainct)

** Changed in: zeitgeist/0.2

** Changed in: zeitgeist/0.2
    Milestone: None => 0.2.1

** Changed in: zeitgeist/0.2
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Siegfried Gevatter (rainct)

--
Inconsistency in FindEvents/CountEvents filter
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/404914

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: In Progress
Status in Zeitgeist Engine 0.2 series: Fix Released
Status in Zeitgeist Engine 0.3 series: In Progress

Bug description:
Some of our filters (eg., tags, source, content, etc) take an array of
different possibilities, but uri does only take a single string; this should be
made more consistent (probably making the uri take an array too). Maybe we
could even consider accepting everywhere either a single value or an array.