When forwarding a signal make sure to check if the item of the signal is
bookmarked since when we don't find the "bookmark" key we assume it is
not! THIS IS WRONG

--
forwarding added events don't include the proper bookmark status
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: Confirmed
Status in Zeitgeist Engine 0.3 series: New

Bug description:
before forwarding the added event we should check if the item is bookmarked in
our DB since we just forward it the way we get it form the DP....