When forwarding a signal make sure to check if the item of the signal is
bookmarked since when we don't find the "bookmark" key we assume it is

forwarding added events don't include the proper bookmark status
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: Confirmed
Status in Zeitgeist Engine 0.3 series: New

Bug description:
before forwarding the added event we should check if the item is bookmarked in
our DB since we just forward it the way we get it form the DP....