Public bug reported:

before forwarding the added event we should check if the item is
bookmarked in our DB since we just forward it the way we get it form the
DP....

** Affects: zeitgeist

** Affects: zeitgeist/0.3

** Changed in: zeitgeist
    Milestone: None => 0.3

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Seif Lotfy (seif)

** Also affects: zeitgeist/0.3

--
forwarding added events don't include the proper bookmark status
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: Confirmed
Status in Zeitgeist Engine 0.3 series: New

Bug description: