This is a standardized DBus Properties interface we can use for this...

We might also want to version our DBus interfaces (like fx. Tracker does
since 0.7), but that is not exactly what this bug is about...

--
Add engine version identifier and expose this ID over the DBus API
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: New

Bug description:
The latest changes to the API demonstrate that we need an API version ID and we
also should make this ID accessible over DBus, something like:

>>> iface = DBusInterface()
>>> iface.getVersion()
'0.3'

Sample usecases:
* some (external) dataprovider might only work with some API versions
* same for client