I think that extensions should expose their own DBus APIs. The engine
could expose its server-object to allow extensions to do this cleanly...

Regarding the two underscores; the gobject bindings use such constructs
as well (for __properties__ and __signals__). So if we have a *really*
good reason to keep it like this then I think we could do it. Otherwise
we should have something more clean (eg. a simple method or class
property).

--
[lp:~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/zeitgeist-resonance] make the loading of extensions to
the engine configurable

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: In Progress

Bug description:
right now the relevancy-provider is loaded by default. Unfortunately this
extension is kind of buggy and not well tested, so in case of errors while
We need a configurable plugin-system for our extensions, and for now we should
per default disable loading the relevancy provider. If this provider gets more
stable we should easily be able to add this extension to the default extensions
which are automatically loaded on engine initialization.