merged

revno: 1299 [merge]
committer: Markus Korn <thek...@gmx.de>
branch nick: zeitgeist-resonance
timestamp: Tue 2009-11-17 09:11:04 +0100
message:
  * turned test/remote-test.py over to a proper unittest (LP: #483550)

--
[lp:~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/zeitgeist-resonance] make test/remote-test.py proper
unittests

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: Fix Committed

Bug description:
I know mikkel had a hard time at the hackfest trying to make this dbus API
tests unittests, but I think I found a solution for it.
Having this test in unittests too would allow us to create one big testsuite
for zeitgeist easily.
I will add a branch with unittests for the remote API soonish