uhm not really
if u insert 50 events and all are the same do we want to get a list of 50
identical ids or just a list with one id in it?
This is a tough decision but i think the direction is pretty right. we shall
not skip other inserts just because one failed.

--
Dont' raise an exception when a duplicate event is detected
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.