Sorry; in the second paragraph above I meant "... events CAN'T have

Using filters (text match / exclusion / etc)
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: New

Bug description:
 - How can I get all events except those with interpretation VISIT_EVENT?

 - In case you give me above the awful answer "looking for all interpretations
except VISIT_EVENT", how can I get all events except those from application

 - How can I get all those events whose URI ends with "myfile.txt"?

- And those events whose title contains "zeitgeist"?